– Contribute to the health neuromuscular.
– Help reduce muscle spasm
– Magnesium as a laxative for constipation & preparation of the intestine for diagnostic & surgical procedures of the intestine.
– Treatment & prevention of hypomagnesemia.
– Treatment of asthma, allergic rhinitis &chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
– Magnesium for the treatment of cardiovascular disease such as angina ( sever local pain), arrhythmia, torsades de pointes(polymorphic ventricular tachycardia), hypertension, mitral valve prolapse, coronary heart disease & angina.
– Prevent stroke & cerebral palsy.
– Rate treatment for diseases such as hyperlipidemia, low HDL levels, MS, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder(ADHD), Lyme, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), nocturnal leg cramps, leg cramps during pregnancy, fibromyalgia, diabetes, kidney stones, headache migraine, cluster headache, osteoporosis, premenstrual syndrome, metabolic syndrome, urinary incontinence & restless leg syndrome.
– Prevent premature birth.
– Treatment of pain after hysterectomy.
– Improve hearing loss.
– Accelerate wound healing.
– Treatment of pre-eclampsia & eclampsia in pregnancy.
– Prevention of arthritis after myocardial infarction.
– Treatment of indigestion by reducing the symptoms of gastric acidity.
– Reduction of cancer neuropathic pain.
– Maintain muscle cell function & prevent muscle spasm.
– Decreased secretion of stress hormones (adrenaline) & anxiety.