Liroheal capsule contains silybum marianum, curcuma longa, piper nigrum, trametes versicolor, inonotus obliquus, ganoderma lucidum & phellinus linteus. This capsule improves normal liver function, treat hepatitis, fatty liver and liver cirrhosis.
This days, liver disease has become very common among Iranians and has become one of the leading causes death.
Poor liver function reduce the body’s ability to properly digest food, absorb nutrients, break down fats, and excrete toxins. In this disease excessive accumulation of fat in the liver, sometimes disrupts the normal activity of liver tissue, which can progress and cause liver failure or liver cirrhosis.
Liroheal capsule has an effect on the liver and a direct effect on its activities by strengthening the liver, cleaning the liver, regulating enzymatic activity and relieving liver cramps.
Sylimarin in Liroheal capsule has a protective effect on liver cells due to its antioxidant properties. Silymarin eliminates free radicals and increases the intracellular concentration of glutathione ( a substance required for detoxification reactions in live cells).
Turmeric has liver protective, antioxidant and chlorotic properties ( Increase bile secretion).
Also, the combination of fungi in this capsule improves liver function.
Helps improve liver function & detoxification.
Silybum marianum 115mg
Curcuma longa 125mg
Piper nigrum 10mg
Trametes versicolor 50mg
Inonotus obliquus 100mg
Ganderma lucidum 50mg
Phellinus linteus 50mg
Take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
– The drug contraindicated during pregnancy & breastfeeding.
– Keep out of the reach of children.
– Avoid taking more than the prescribed dose.
– Do not take the drug in people with gallstone or bill insufficiency.
– Avoid taking medication if you are being treated with medication or certain medical conditions, unless your doctor prescribes it.
– It should not be used in people with gastrointestinal ulcers or gastric hyperacidity.